We offer a 24 hr Freephone Helpline (1800 262677) that also provides a gateway into all our other key services.
- Emergency accommodation (there are limited accommodation options on site)
- Outreach support (arranged at a location to suit yourself)
- Court accompaniment (for orders, access, maintenance cases)
- Journey to Freedom (10 week group support programme)
We also offer a number of accompaniment services.
- Community Welfare accompaniment (attending appointments, filling out forms)
- Legal accompaniment (completing Legal Aid forms, solicitor accompaniment)
- Housing accompaniment (completing HAP forms)
In addition, we have a number of programmes that offer a more creative way of working with trauma, some of which are designed specifically for children.
- Playtherapy – a qualified playtherapist operates from our purpose built premises in Letterkenny
- TLC Kidz – a mother and child programme that explores the impact of domestic abuse on the child
- Drawing and Talking – a 12 week programme for either children or adults to explore the emotional impact of their current situation.